Two-Way Match

?%

Join and create your free profile today to see how well you match with him, and hundreds more.

Join now

Online: More than 6 months ago

Modified: More than 6 months ago

About him

Country of origin:
United Kingdom
Location:
Newark (nottingham), Nottinghamshire, England
Gender:
Male
Age:
49
Star sign:
Virgo
Height:
Ask me later
Body type:
Ask me later
Looks:
Ask me later
Hair colour:
Ask me later
Eye colour:
Ask me later
Marital status:
Ask me later
Looking for:
Just online friends; Activity partners; Friends; Let's see what happens; A short-term relationship; A long-term relationship; Marriage
Have children:
Ask me later
Want children:
Ask me later
Daily diet:
Ask me later
Smoking:
Ask me later
Drinking:
Ask me later
Education:
Ask me later
Occupation:
Ask me later
Income:
Ask me later
Ethnicity:
Ask me later
Home language:
Ask me later
Other languages:
Ask me later
Religion:
Ask me later

About his ideal match

Country of origin:
Anywhere in the World
Location:
Anywhere in the World
Gender:
Female
Age range:
36 - 100
Star sign:
Any
Height:
Any
Body type:
Any
Looks:
Any
Hair colour:
Any
Eye colour:
Any
Has a photo:
Not important at all
Marital status:
Any
Have children:
Any
Want children:
Any
Daily diet:
Any
Smoking:
Any
Drinking:
Any
Education:
Any
Occupation:
Any
Income:
Any
Ethnicity:
Any
Home language:
Any
Other languages:
Any
Religion:
Any
  • Not important at all
  • Slightly important
  • Moderately important
  • Decidedly important
  • Non-negotiable

In His Own Words

About him

I have a great sense of humor and love people that are funny, a little shy and sensitive. I found this quote in a book I was reading and loved it. Here it is:- "Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile and finds in your presence that life is worthwhile, so when you are lonely, remember it's true, somebody somewhere is thinking of you". D'ont let today's disappointment cast a ahadow on tomorrow's dreams.There is no remedy for love but to love more!!! The future is in your power Mrs Jones, don’t play like others in the “crowd” do. I don’t go where the “crowd” goes. I am different. I will be understood by the 2% of you and misunderstood, at times, by the remaining 98%. That’s okay because I am part of the fellowship of the 2%. The people who create the positive force that shapes this great country. No more maybes. No more games.

About his ideal match

My ideal lady would be a 5ft 2inch very attractive woman with a GSOH and a lovely figure. She would be warm, intelligent, independant and trustworthy.The colour of her hair is not really important or of her eyes. She only needs to be herself and not false.

More about him

sytown has not yet answered any of the optional questions that would tell you more about him.