Two-Way Match

?%

Join and create your free profile today to see how well you match with her, and hundreds more.

Join now

Modified: More than 6 months ago

Online: More than 6 months ago

About her

Country of origin:
United Kingdom
Location:
Toledo, Ohio, United States
Gender:
Female
Age:
40
Star sign:
Gemini
Height:
5' 6" (168cm)
Body type:
Slim
Looks:
Very Attractive
Hair colour:
Dark Brown
Eye colour:
Hazel
Marital status:
Ask me later
Looking for:
Just online friends; Activity partners; Friends; Let's see what happens; A short-term relationship; A long-term relationship; Marriage
Have children:
Ask me later
Want children:
Ask me later
Daily diet:
Ask me later
Smoking:
Never
Drinking:
Occasionally
Education:
Ask me later
Occupation:
Ask me later
Income:
Ask me later
Ethnicity:
White/Caucasian
Home language:
English
Other languages:
Ask me later
Religion:
Spiritual, but not religious

About her ideal match

Country of origin:
Anywhere in the World
Location:
Anywhere in the World
Gender:
Male
Age range:
30 - 50
Star sign:
Any
Height:
5' 11" (180cm) - 6' 1" (186cm)
Body type:
Athletic
Looks:
Any
Hair colour:
Any
Eye colour:
Any
Has a photo:
Not important at all
Marital status:
Any
Have children:
Any
Want children:
Yes
Daily diet:
Any
Smoking:
Never
Drinking:
Any
Education:
Any
Occupation:
Any
Income:
Any
Ethnicity:
Any
Home language:
Any
Other languages:
Any
Religion:
Any
  • Not important at all
  • Slightly important
  • Moderately important
  • Decidedly important
  • Non-negotiable

In Her Own Words

About her

Fun to be around, positive, uplifting, inherent interest in all aspects of the humane condition, thirst for knowledge about all life has to offer, toe curlingly erotic when mentally stoked in the correct way, delightfully impish, totally feminine especially so when confronted with confident masculinity (unfortunately rare) I enjoy beauty whether in a piece of music, women,men,a sunset,films that move and stir my emotions, or a simple kind act of love. I am obsceanly honest, not in to games, (unless erotic or flirty in nature) love to travel and indeed my previous profession as Air hostess gave me freedom to do so. I live a 85% health nut lifestyle, The other 15% going to total decadence and indulgence. I am returning to the U.K to live in April, looking for friends+fun

About her ideal match

someone who is entertaining, dynamic, confident in their own skin, enjoys BOTH aspects of communication,I am looking for friends firstly, so I appreciate honesty loyalty good humor and a sense of the ironic, I enjoy charm and an open minded attitude, some one that wants to squeeze as much as possible out of life,

More about her

Hellen69 has not yet answered any of the optional questions that would tell you more about her.