Two-Way Match

?%

Join and create your free profile today to see how well you match with him, and hundreds more.

Join now

Online: More than 6 months ago

Modified: More than 6 months ago

About him

Country of origin:
United Kingdom
Location:
Chelmsford, Essex, England
Gender:
Male
Age:
51
Star sign:
Leo
Height:
6' 0" (183cm)
Body type:
Average
Looks:
Attractive
Hair colour:
Dark Brown
Eye colour:
Blue
Marital status:
Ask me later
Looking for:
Just online friends; Activity partners; Friends; Let's see what happens; A short-term relationship; A long-term relationship; Marriage
Have children:
No
Want children:
Maybe
Daily diet:
Eat most things
Smoking:
Never
Drinking:
Several times a week
Education:
Postgraduate
Occupation:
Financial services
Income:
Ask me later
Ethnicity:
White/Caucasian
Home language:
English
Other languages:
French
Religion:
Agnostic

About his ideal match

Country of origin:
Anywhere in Europe
Location:
Within 20 miles of postcode district CM1 (Chelmsford)
Gender:
Female; Male
Age range:
30 - 43
Star sign:
Any
Height:
5' 0" (152cm) - 6' 0" (184cm)
Body type:
Slim; Average; Athletic; Curvaceous
Looks:
Attractive
Hair colour:
Any
Eye colour:
Any
Has a photo:
Non-negotiable
Marital status:
Never Married; Separated; Divorced; Widowed
Have children:
Any
Want children:
No
Daily diet:
Any
Smoking:
Any
Drinking:
Any
Education:
Any
Occupation:
Any
Income:
Any
Ethnicity:
Any
Home language:
Any
Other languages:
Any
Religion:
Any
  • Not important at all
  • Slightly important
  • Moderately important
  • Decidedly important
  • Non-negotiable

In His Own Words

About him

Why should anyone get to know me? That seemingly innocent question has been taunting me for too long, and no matter how many times I revisit this little box it doesn't get any easier to answer!

Desperately hoping I have more success with this draft and the torment is over! I've just poured myself a glass of wine, so here goes...

Despite the fact that I feel much younger (and having asked my mother for a recount!) it turns out that I really am in my 40s not my 20s and I'm faced with finally admitting to myself that it's time to look for someone to spend the rest of my life with. I'm not 100% convinced I'll find them here, but I'm happy to be proved wrong or at least have some fun experiences on the way!

Somehow I doubt you'll be too surprised to find out that I enjoy a decent pint and a chat down the pub, watching rugby (I am so enjoying watching England's performances in the Six Nations so far) or playing with cars. However, I do also enjoy wandering around art galleries and soaking up the culture, visiting museums and learning about ancient civilisations and travelling and exploring as much of the world as time permits.

Unfortunately as 99.99% of my photographs are either of places I've been to or the people I was there with, the remaining 0.01% didn't leave much to choose from (can't think why I hadn't planned ahead to make sure I had a few good pics of me to load onto an internet dating site when I got back...)

Anyway, if the pictures don't scare you and you're interested enough to find out more, then please get in touch.

About his ideal match

Looking for someone to share the highs and lows of modern life with. Not 100 percent sure what I'm looking for in an ideal match, but I'm syure I'll know it when I see it!

More about him

Jezza_CM has not yet answered any of the optional questions that would tell you more about him.